We have the following vacancies for...
The Sweyne Park School:
- was graded ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
- is an oversubscribed school
- is highly committed to staff development, with Investors in People Gold and Leading Edge status
- is accredited by Exeter University as a ‘Thinking School’
- is equipped with superb facilities and resources
- has a highly talented team of loyal and committed staff.
The school is committed to continual curriculum improvement and the professional development of its staff. Sweyne Park will provide opportunities and new challenges for those teachers who wish to progress their career.
We welcome visits to the school; to arrange this or obtain further details and an application form, please contact Diane Donaldson on 01268 784721 or e-mail: email@example.com.
The Sweyne Park School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
We are seeking an outstanding teacher to lead our successful English Department for February 2015, due to retirement.
The successful candidate will be expected to teach English at KS3, KS4 and KS5 to the highest standard, to make a positive contribution to school life and extracurricular activities, and to lead this well-established department into the next phase.
If you are passionate about ensuring young people enjoy and make exceptional progress in English, and have the ability to lead a team of committed teachers, we would welcome your application.
Closing Date: Friday, 7th November 2014 Interviews: Week commencing Monday, 17th November 2014
|Full job advert|
|Self Disclosure Form (SD2)|