We have the following vacancies for...
The Sweyne Park School:
- was graded ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in May 2010
- is an oversubscribed school
- is highly committed to staff development, with Investors in People Gold and Leading Edge status
- was one of the first schools in the county to gain ‘Thinking School’ status in 2012
- is equipped with superb facilities and resources
- has a highly talented team of well-qualified, loyal and committed staff.
The school is committed to continual curriculum improvement and the professional development of its staff. Sweyne Park will provide opportunities and new challenges for those who wish to progress their career. If you are an outstanding practitioner who is passionate about learning, we would look forward to receiving your application.
We welcome visits to the school; to arrange this or obtain further information, please contact Diane Donaldson on 01268 784721 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Sweyne Park School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant's appointment will be subject to satisfactory enhanced clearance by the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Closing date: 9.00 a.m. Friday, 28th April 2014
|Full job advert|
|Self Disclosure Form (SD2)|