Welcome to the Work Experience Page
The school is strongly committed to all pupils having at least one work experience.
Benefits of work experience include:
- reinforcing the value of education
- presenting opportunities to experience working environments
- further developing employability skills
- highlight the importance of communication and teamwork
- enabling development of independence and initiative
- providing opportunities to network and enhancing our pupils' curriculum vitae (CV) / letters of application
- exploring personal qualities and aspirations
Work experience is arranged through our providers, the BEP Group, who visit every placement to ensure the Health & Safety of our pupils.