Eating at SPS
Eating at SPS
Caterlink are delighted to be working in Partnership with The Sweyne Park School.
We embrace natural ingredients, love seasonal produce, and develop ethical trading with many of our suppliers. Our meat, fruit & vegetables and bakery is all sourced from suppliers as near to the school as we can. Our menu meets the SILVER Food for Life Standard.
Our menus are refreshed every term to ensure we reflect the changing seasons and trends from the high street. 95% of all our food is freshly prepared from scratch on site by our team, so if you have a fantastic recipe you would like us to consider, come and talk to us!
Look out for our special offers and promotions throughout the year! We are also proud to say all our meals are nutritionally compliant with the Government Standards for Food Served in Schools.
You can find out more about us on our website www.caterlinkltd.co.uk.
5 Key Facts about our SILVER Menu
Get in touch
Please feel free to contact our friendly team. Heather and the team will be happy to talk with you and answer any questions you may have. Our e-mail address is email@example.com
Paying for Food & Drink at SPS
Sweyne Park School and Caterlink use a Biometric Cashless system for all food and drink purchased at school. Accounts can be loaded either on-line via Parent Pay or via the cash pay station in the school.
Benefits of Cashless Systems
- Faster service at the tills
- Prevents differentiation of free meal pupils
- Increased parental control over lunch purchases
- Introduction of healthy eating schemes
- Movement towards a safer cashless School environment
- Individual reports on pupils' spending can be obtained on-line via the Parent Pay link.
- You can guarantee the money is being spent on a healthy balanced meal and not in the local shop.
- An 'upper spend limit' prevents all the money on the card being spent in one transaction.
- This will be set at £5 but may be higher or lower on request.
For those students entitled to Free School Meals, their account will be loaded daily with the amount of a meal deal – currently this is £2.30.
Accounts can be loaded with additional monies but the system will always use the free school meal fund first.